Epic looking for TV presenters
Epic Studios is looking for TV presenters to be part of our exciting plans for the future.
Epic Studios is fast becoming the premier venue in Norwich for a variety of live performances. We also stream many of our performances as well as creating dozens of music videos every month.
We’re now looking for presenters for the next stage of our programme development.
We are looking for someone who is confident in front of camera and who will work on a variety of projects, including but not limited to:
• Live performance shows, with compere skills and ability to interview
• Discussion and magazine style programmes
• To introduce Epic videos for a highlights show
• to host a magazine and discussion programme
• to interview audience members before, during and after performances
• to interview artists live on stage
Our core requirements are for a male and female presenter to become the face of our channel and brand.
In addition, we may also recruit other presenters for genre-specific formats.
We will be holding an appointment-only audition process in May. To apply, please submit, where available:
• Pictures (portfolio where possible)
• Examples of front of camera work
• Examples of performance, presenting, interviewing in front of camera
• CV with specific reference to media experience.
If you do not have any of these items, please explain in your application why you think you might be suitable for the position and why you should be invited to the audition.
Include in your application reasons why you think you would be suitable for the position and include any programme ideas you may have and how you can contribute to the development of the Epic TV channel.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your application by 1pm on Friday May 3. Screen tests will take place the week after.
We will reply to every application.