Indigo Swan are looking for an Account Manager to join their team.
Indigo Swan is an energy consultancy based in the centre of Norwich. They are looking for a passionate Account Manager to work as part of the Energy Contract Enthusiast Team who negotiate and manage electricity and gas contracts for our business clients.
To provide excellent customer service to existing and new business clients, assisting them with their energy contract management needs. To ensure clients feel well supported and informed at all stages of the electricity and gas contract negotiations. To be trusted and respected by colleagues, clients and suppliers.
- Manage a portfolio of clients by regular contact throughout the year to build strong relationships and help with any queries
- Manage and renew contracts based on our high service levels
- Ensure client contracts are renewed at the most appropriate time
- Carry out wholesale pricing data entry and analysis
- Professionally liaise and negotiate with energy companies to get the best prices for clients
- Generate pricing reports and present recommendations to clients
- Ensure contract administration is compliant with internal and external processes
- Keep up to date with energy industry developments
- Regular communication with clients about upcoming industry or contract changes that may affect them
- Support Indigo Swan’s continued growth by achieving personal and team sales targets
- Support the Client Services team with any complex account management queries
- Cross sell our full product range to existing and new clients
- Represent and promote Indigo Swan at Industry and Client events and meetings
- Support the Client Discovery team with campaigns
- Develop your own prospects converting them to new clients
- Work with business introducers – answering their queries, reporting on the progress of their prospects & assisting with the decision-making process and preparation of the contracts
To find out more about the benefits, tools and support availble visit their website here.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form, or if you have any questions please call Aimee Konieczny on 01603 625522 to discuss the position further.