JMS Group now recruiting for Marketing & Admin Assistant
MARKETING & ADMIN ASSISTANT
(Closing Date 4th Feb 2019)
Permanent Full-time / Part-time
Dependent on experience and hours
You will assist our MD and external consultants in driving-forward the next-generation marketing strategy of this respected, national TV Commercials Production Company, and work alongside our Production Manager in the daily operations of the Production Department. Our marketing effectiveness depends on you acquiring a full and detailed understanding of the TV production process, so you will become an integral part of our creative team, and your activities will go well beyond telesales or database management.
Primarily office-based at the JMS group in Hethersett just outside Norwich. Hours Monday to Friday 09.00 – 17.30 but part-time will be considered.
- Carry out market research, monitor marketing performance, maintain CRM database and report progress.
- Maintain the MD’s marketing diary, contacts list, and organise calls, pitches, and events.
- Manage news stories, blogs and PR releases.
- Collaborate in creating innovative high quality business proposals.
- Make direct contact with existing and prospective clients.
- Assist Production Manager in scheduling, casting, crewing or budgeting productions.
- Schedule projects into the video edit or sound suites.
- Provide progress reports to clients, freelancers or suppliers
- Upload or traffic completed projects to broadcasters.
- Organisation, forward planning, calmness under pressure, clear communication.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office, CRM systems.
- Able to represent the company authoritatively and deal confidently with prospective clients, suppliers and colleagues.
- Experience in telemarketing, events management or ad agency useful.
- Please state your preferred working hours and salary expectations when applying.
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com by Monday 4th February 2019.