You are here
The Norfolk Mead has been shortlisted as a finalist for ‘Visitor Economy Experience’ at the 2020 Broadland & South Norfolk Business Awards
The awards, organised by Broadland District Council and South Norfolk Council, celebrate the excellence, innovation and best practice shown by businesses across the combined area and are proudly supported by Radio Norwich.
The Visitor Economy Experience category, sponsored by Adnams, celebrates customer focused businesses.
We were able to demonstrate our excellence in hospitality approach at our boutique Hotel, Restaurant, Event Venue and spa Treatment Rooms across:
- Promotional activity as a luxury visitor destination including our work with the English National Park Experience Collection, our Norfolk Photography Tour Experience package, and our strong relationships with local networks including Visit Norwich, Visit Norfolk and the Norfolk Chamber of Commerce
- Evidence of positive feedback from satisfied customers and visitors including recent customer reviews from TripAdvisor and Facebook
- Our innovative approach to enhance the visitor experience including welcome packs for room guests with fresh homemade brownies on arrival, to bespoke spa treatments, anniversary and birthday cards and dessert slates, and freshly made food for all dietary requirements
- A significant increase in the number of visitors to the business following our ongoing investment and promotion
- Evidence of a robust business plan to support continued growth to match customer expectations with the offering at The Norfolk Mead
The winners will be announced at the awards ceremony on 26 March at OPEN Norwich.