Welcoming you back to The Norfolk Mead
We are so looking forward to fully opening our doors once again when it is safe to do so. A huge heartfelt thank you to everyone who has supported us and the whole team during this time - whether through your kind messages checking in on us or your takeaway Afternoon Tea orders.
We remain hopeful that we can re-open across the Hotel, Restaurant, Treatment Rooms and Garden Room venue on the 4th July and are taking bookings now for that date and beyond.
In line with the latest government guidelines, we have started undertaking the required changes to our operations to ensure we reopen safely but with our usual luxury home from home experience still in full evidence so you will be able to book with confidence. We are fortunate in having so much space across our buildings and grounds to allow you to relax and enjoy some time away with us.
Our measures include:
- Reduced occupancy and dining numbers
- In depth cleaning and protective equipment including gloves and masks where appropriate
- Distance reminders
- Distant and contactless service
- Team member training and health monitoring
- Flexible cancellations in line with our usual 72 hours notice policy if things change and mean you can no longer travel to us.
If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can book or enquire about hotel gift vouchers, beauty treatments, event venue viewings and hotel rooms on our Norfolk luxury hotel website.
Keep safe, and keep in touch and we hope to see you soon.
James, Anna and Team Mead x