We're Recruiting - Digital Marketing Executive Wanted
Digital Marketing Executive Wanted
Looking for an exciting challenge delivering highly effective digital marketing and playing a key role in a growing marketing agency?
We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our talented and professional team.
Full Mix Marketing
Established in 2016, we’ve already delivered success for clients across many sectors and have gained a reputation for being one of the region’s most effective marketing agencies.
We deliver a full mix of marketing – from complete strategies and delivery, through to individual elements of digital, creative and offline marketing. We’re experiencing particular growth in digital services.
A Future50, RAR Recommended and IoD award-winning company, we’re looking for an enthusiastic individual who shares our passion for continually developing and delivering results.
Working alongside our directors and other specialists, you will help create and deliver digital marketing, including projects and long-term campaigns.
Depending on skills and experience, the role will include:
- PPC management – including paid search, display and social media ad campaigns
- SEO delivery – including analysis, structural improvements and fresh content
- Social media delivery – including planning campaigns and creating content
- Online performance tracking – including Google Analytics
- Contributing to website design – including design, build and user experience
Though a strong understanding of digital marketing is vital, you will receive support to develop your skills to provide online activities that create the strong results our clients expect.
Initially an Executive, you’ll have a genuine opportunity to quickly progress, help shape our future and share in our success.
The role is based in Cringleford in Norwich.
Experience delivering one or more elements of digital marketing
- Analytical, decisive and a confident communicator
- Well organised and able to effectively plan own workload
- Driven, dependable and keen to learn
- Experience managing Google Ads and other PPC
- Thorough knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience delivering social media
- Graphic design or copy writing skills
- Website design knowledge including WordPress, HTML and eCommerce platforms
- Business, marketing or digital qualifications (e.g. degree, CIM, Google Garage)
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit https://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/digital-marketing-executive/36534841