Have you completed a ‘Wish We Were Dualled’ Postcard?
Norfolk Chamber believes that getting the A47 fully dualled is vital to the future success of Norfolk. So we are working in partnership with Norfolk County Council and the Eastern Daily Press on a Just Dual It! Campaign.
The campaign will highlight how vital the need for further improvements along the A47 really are. It is already evident that poor infrastructure is restricting business growth in Norfolk. Improvements along this significant east/west trunk road will help every sector of the business community, right across the county and will enable them to deliver greater economic growth and jobs for our region.
We are asking businesses and the general public to complete ‘Wish We Were Dualled’ postcards to highlight why you want to see the A47 dualled. The postcards will be collated in the summer with the intention of taking them down to Westminster to evidence the strong support that exists for getting the A47 dualled.
To date over 1,700 postcards have been returned - but we want more!
You get involved by:
- Completing an e-postcard now – click here
- Pick up a Just Dual It! postcard from receptions in any of the following buildings:
- Norfolk Chamber of Commerce, 9 Norwich Business Park, Whiting Road, Norwich
- Norfolk County Council, County Hall, Martineau Lane, Norwich
- The Eastern Daily Press, Prospect House, Rouen Road, Norwich
- Great Yarmouth Borough Council, Town Hall, Hall Plain, Great Yarmouth, NR30 2QF
- Borough Council of King's Lynn & West Norfolk, Kings Court, Chapel Street, King's Lynn
- Tweet your support for the campaign using the hashtag #justdualit. If you include your full name and location (e.g. village/town name) in the tweet, we will transfer your message onto a postcard for you
Please help us to show the Government how important this is to Norfolk. Thank you for your support!