60 Minute Workshop - Customer Service on Social Media
This service is for our members only.
In this short session we will share our advice on how best to deal with customer service on social media.
- Why customer service is so important on social media?
- How do customers view your brand and brand perception?
- Dealing with negative comments the right way
- Taking any potential complaints off of public social media platforms ASAP to private message, email or phone call.
- How to deal with a PR crisis on social media
- How To Deliver Outstanding Customer Service On Social Media
- How To Avoid Potential PR Disasters Via Social Media
Who should attend:
Customer Service staff, Managers/ anyone who deals with customers or is in a front facing position.
About the presenter:
Eleanor’s knowledge stems from working directly with clients across many different industries on their digital marketing presence over the last 5 years, with social media being her specialty.
Eleanor has trained both small scale start-ups to large corporate businesses on departmental social media strategies, written social media and digital marketing audits and provided both face-to-face and webinar training for overseas clients.
She is fully Google Qualified and Bing Advertising Qualified which helps the team keep on the ball when it comes to the ever-changing digital landscape’