60 Minute Workshop - Our Well-being When at Work
This service is for our members only.
1 in 6 workers will experience depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress at any time. 95% of workers who have experienced mental health difficulties said that it had affected their work.
With stress and mental health problems prevalent today how can we look after our wellbeing when at work? Do employers have a legal obligation to address wellbeing? How can workplaces ensure that they are looking after their employees and provide employment opportunities for those with mental health conditions?
- To provide an overview of stress and mental health and how they can affect work and performance.
- Help attendees understand their obligations as employers and how they can implement recommendations for a happy, healthy workplace.
- To provide some simple wellbeing at work tips.
- Increased understanding of stress and mental health.
- To understand the legal obligations of employers.
- To have an awareness of the Stevenson Farmer review and recommendations for Thriving at Work.
Who should attend:
Anyone interested in stress and mental health, especially at work.
Leaders who are interested in improving wellbeing within their business or organisation including HR managers, Businessowners and Senior managers.
About the presenter:
Lauren Ephithite is a Wellbeing Advocate. She is a freelance consultant passionately aiming to improve mental health and wellbeing. Lauren draws on her own experience of mental health and work to champion for healthy and happy workplaces. Lauren has personal experience of struggling with mental health. For years she kept it a secret. But no more. Pretending it wasn’t happening didn’t help. She now shares her story to help others, challenge stigma and raise awareness. Lauren is passionate about making a difference and working with you to make a difference.