How To Be A Brilliant Communicator
Would you like to be an even better communicator – brush up your skills and learn some new ones? You may be looking to lead your team more effectively, build strong relationships with colleagues, be influential during that important meeting or simply feel more confident in different situations.
For you to walk away from the workshop with tools you can adapt for your needs, feeling more confident than ever to be a brilliant communicator.
By the end of the half-day session learners will have:
Understood and gained practical experience of the 3 fundamentals of brilliant communication.
- To consciously focus on the intention behind your communication
- Direct your approach + style to match and support your intention
- Tangible outcomes you are looking for in response to your communication
- Stop – Look - Listen
- Being aware of filters which enhance and disrupt strong communication
- Straightforward ways to build rapport which work
- Trying out new approaches which build emotional intelligence
- Your Core Strengths and the power of perspective
- Realistic view of confidence level required for different situations
- Tapping into go-to confidence sources
- Learn – Adjust - Grow
Who should attend:
All human beings who interact with other human beings!
Bio about the presenter:
Joe is widely regarded as a specialist with over 20 years’ experience in learning & development. As a true leader, trusted coach and experienced mentor she has been a catalyst for the success and transformation of many leaders and managers. From helping businesses and organisations embrace a culture of learning and growth, to establishing in-house coaching teams and pioneering fresh approaches to leadership development – Joe’s unshakeable focus on people is clear for all to see. As Managing Director and Founder of The Tree Academy, Joe leads a brilliant team to deliver her vision of true learning for all.
Industry experience - the police, fire service, NHS, manufacturing, construction, housing, mental health, technology, rail, retail, insurance, local government, education, science, veterinarian, child care, adult care & support, telecare, music industry and creative arts.