Customs Declaration Training
£280 + VAT
£350 + VAT
Please note: Pricing includes additional complementary access to a 3-hour online training course.
You may be eligible to claim up to 100% of the training course cost back from HMRC. You can find out more if your business is eligible, how to register and submit an application at https://www.customsintermediarygrant.co.uk/
PLEASE BE ADVISED CHROME HAS RECENTLY UPDATED THEIR COOKIE SETTINGS, IF YOU ARE BOOKING THROUGH CHROME PLEASE REMOVE ALL COOKIES OR ALTERNATIVELY CALL US ON 01603 625977 AND WE CAN BOOK YOU IN DIRECTLY
Is your business ready for Brexit? Are you a customs agent? Or does your company use customs agents and intermediaries to help you trade with the EU?
If so, you need to know how to meet customs requirements fast and efficiently after the UK leaves the EU. There will be new processes to follow and new forms to complete. We can help. Our training will highlight what you need to know to be able to accurately complete a simple customs declaration.
Anyone who needs an understanding of Customs regimes and how to complete a Customs declaration form. There are no pre-requisites for this course.
Course content is based on the following topics:
• Introduction to Trade
• Business Responsibilities
• Export process
• Import process
• Valuation – explanation of the main methods and their application
• Classification – determining the use of commodity codes
• Using Customs Procedure Codes – use of appropriate CPCs
• Export and import controls
• Customs simplified procedures – explanation of procedures and benefits
• Demonstrate the gathering of information to complete a customs declaration using various example scenarios, covering both export and import, enabling learners to feel confident in their approach to their own declarations
• Explore a number of typical problems and common errors when completing declarations, increasing their ability to apply best practice
• Improve confidence and provide reassurance through an opportunity to bring specific questions or issues to the attention of the trainer
Assessment: no formal exam will be taken however delegates will get to complete simulated forms to ensure they can complete simple customs declarations correctly.