Export Documentation - BCC Accredited
£256 + VAT
£320 + VAT
Do you know which documents are necessary for an international shipment? Documents are there to help get the goods into the destination country quickly and efficiently. They also offer benefits to both the exporter and their overseas customer.
This full day course looks at export documentation and explains why they might be required, what content is required and the benefits they offer.
• Understand which documents are necessary for an international shipment
• Know the key pieces of information required for each document
• Understand the importance of preferential trade agreements
• Know how to complete the documents
• Understand the rules of origin
• Know the difference between shipping documents and what they are used for
• Identify sources of information with regards to these documents
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process and who are involved with the preparation of documents such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, marketing, customer services, goods inward staff and many more.
“Norfolk Chamber always makes us feel very welcome. The course was as good as always and I now have more knowledge on the industry and export documentation.”
“The content of the course was very goods. I got clarification of the documentation required and how they are used at different stages of an export.”
“Very good course, would recommend.”
15% of fee payable if delegates cancel more than 7 days in advance. If less than 7 days the full fee is payable.
One of the 'core 10' courses accredited by British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). Candidates achieving Pass or Merit in the course will receive a certificate. Those who pass 6 individual courses will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.