Import Procedures - BCC Accredited
£280 + VAT
£350 + VAT
Do you know what documentation is required to ensure that import customs clearance takes place without delay? This course will go over a number of documents and procedures involved with importing.
This full day course will explain import documentation and giving knowledge of the key elements of import procedures, including where to go for sources of information and assistance. It will also cover how to comply with customs procedures.
• Demonstrate and understanding of import documents and procedures
• Know what should be considered before importing
• Understand the content of an import purchase order and the instructions to the supplier
• Understand what determines how much duty and VAT is payable
• Know how to check and what to check on an import declaration
• Understand that the import of certain goods is controlled and where to go for sources of information and assistance
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved with the import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, customer services and many more.
“I learnt about imports, licences that may be required and the documentation side of things - overall a very good course!”
“As a complete novice, this course covered all I need to know with regards to imports. It has given me a better understanding of what is soon to become part of my job role”.
15% of fee payable if delegates cancel more than 7 days in advance. If less than 7 days the full fee is payable.
One of the 'core 10' courses accredited by British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). Candidates achieving Pass or Merit in the course will receive a certificate. Those who pass 6 individual courses will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.