Preference Rules of Origin - BCC Accredited
£176 + VAT
£220 + VAT
Can't get your head around preference and non-preference origin? When it comes to the rules of origin it is easy to get confused.
This half day course will take a detailed look at the rules of origin and will provide you with clarity. This course also makes you aware of the differences between the two rules of origin.
• Have a clear understanding of the differences between preference and non-preference origin
• Understand the rules determining preference rules of origin
• Have an understanding of the percentage rules and how to apply it
• Know the different types of origin
• Know where you can go for help and identify sources of information
Who Should Attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, goods inward staff and many more.
"Very knowledgeable speaker who was able to incorporate real life scenarios to add depth to my learning."
"Things became a lot clearer. I now have a better understanding of the procedures involved and documents that may be required. "
15% of fee payable if delegates cancel more than 7 days in advance. If less than 7 days the full fee is payable.
One of the 'core 10' courses accredited by British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). Candidates achieving Pass or Merit in the course will receive a certificate. Those who pass 6 individual courses will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.