Understanding Exporting - BCC Accredited
£280 + VAT
£350 + VAT
Do you know and understand the stages involved with making an export? Processes and requirements are changing all the time and keeping up to date is vital to ensure you are doing things right.
This full day course looks at the whole export function from what an export is to the processing and selling of products overseas. Perfect for a new member of staff and experienced staff who want to keep up to date.
• Be aware of what is in a sales contract and purchase order
• Understand why Incoterms® 2010 are used in an international sales contract
• Why, as an exporter, you must be aware of embargos and sanctions on countries
• Know the types of goods that are typically controlled with export licences
• Know the advantages of using freight forwarders
• Why it is important to ensure the commodity code is correct
• Understand the reasons for accurate export documentation
• Where to go for sources of information
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for anyone involved in the export or import process such as; accounts, purchasing / buyers, freight forwarders, shipping, marketing, customer services, goods inward staff and many more.
“A better understanding of exporting and more!”
“A great understanding of exporting. The course is very informative and I am walking away with a lot more knowledge.”
“A really good course to begin with. I am new to export and this covered the whole process. I can’t wait for my next course.”
15% of fee payable if delegates cancel more than 7 days in advance. If less than 7 days the full fee is payable.
One of the 'core 10' courses accredited by British Chambers of Commerce (BCC). Candidates achieving Pass or Merit in the course will receive a certificate. Those who pass 6 individual courses will achieve a nationally recognised Foundation Award in International Trade.
This course will be held virtually