ACAS Managing the 'unmanageable' 03 03 21
In the workplace, wherever there are people there can be challenging behaviours. Some are so extreme that hoping they would just change is not an effective strategy.
This course will give you the skills and confidence to manage these effectively.
Behaviours that go unchallenged because they are difficult and excessive contribute to poor morale, decreased performance and increased staff turnover, with the risk of ending up at employment tribunal.
This practical and interactive event will help delegates identify challenging behaviour, recognise the impact on individuals and the organisation and practice strategies to manage these effectively.
All delegates will receive an electronic certificate of attendance for their participation in the training.
HR professionals, line managers, supervisors, directors and business owners.
Our expert-led training sessions are designed to facilitate discussion and interaction. This event will cover:
- Identifying challenging behaviours
- Developing an awareness of difficult personality types
- Recognising the impact of challenging behaviour on individuals and the organisation
- Understanding the key factors and then traps to avoid when managing difficult personality types
- Practicing effective strategies to manage challenging behaviours
Venue De Vere Hotel Dunston Hall Date 03/03/2021 Time 10:00 - 16:00 Price £255.00 per person
Please note our training events are VAT exempt
Please call Acas on 0300 123 1150 or email firstname.lastname@example.org