Do you struggle to find the time to review the strategy of your business? Spend so much time working on the ‘day-to-day’ that you can’t move things forward? Are your future plans still relevant?
Over 2 days, Accelerate allows you to review the current state of your business, overcome challenges, and seize on opportunities. As well as the 2-day intensive workshop you will also gain access to our team of specialist advisors where you will discuss and create an action plan to move your business forwards. Accelerate has been created to help the idea-rich and time-poor to review ‘the now’ and work for ‘the tomorrow’. Working collaboratively with other businesses, succeed together.
Hethel Innovation are the provider of innovation support in the East of England, and throughout the series you will be challenged why you do what you do, and how you can look to do things differently. Provided with an extensive toolkit, you can work with other business owners experiencing similar challenges to create innovative solutions and accelerate your growth potential.
What Will We Cover:
Over the 2 days, we will cover a variety of topics to help you explore your ideas and turn them into real actions, including:
- How your market environment may have changed over the past 12 months.
- Breaking down who your competitors are, and identifying gaps.
- Evaluating your brand; how it aligns to what you do and whether it is manifested in reality.
- Identifying your customers of today, and of tomorrow, and how you can best engage with them.
- Reviewing your top line and bottom line growth strategies, and the opportunities available in your industry.
- Revisiting your strategy and taking actions from the aforementioned topics and turning it into a realistic action plan.
Who Should Attend:
Using interactive tools that benefit businesses at varying stages of their development, Accelerate has been designed to help:
- Aspiring young businesses that are ready to grow, but don’t believe an ‘Accelerator Programme’ is for them.
- Businesses between 1 and 5 years that focus on day-to-day operations, rather than strategic actions.
- Businesses looking to launch a new spin-out or product/service and want to create a growth plan to ensure it’s success.
What Will You Get:
We've all been on training and events where you leave with high hopes of implementing something into your business, home, or general life, but lose the motivation to do so. In Accelerate you will get the following to make sure you can confidently take your business forwards:
- A copy of the slides from the day.
- The Accelerate 'Toolkit' - contains the tools provided on the day as well as other resources to continue your progress.
- 'Strategic Action Cards' - A Hethel Innovation-designed tool to help you turn your thoughts into realistic actions.
- (Optional) – Continued mentoring from the Hethel Innovation team.
What Have Others Said:
“It was a really enjoyable and friendly approach to learning, with real knowledge and understanding being shared. There were many tools explored, which make a difference to how I think about my business. Thank you.”
“Jordan and Sam were charming, supportive and knowledgeable. The offered clear and concise, easy to follow information. The guys also remained patient and understanding throughout. Can't recommend Hethel enough!!!”
“I just wanted to say thanks again for the incredible sessions. I have learnt a lot and found them so very useful. I have lots of plans and ideas on how to move forward. I had been feeling a little bit lost in 2021, though I am still rather scattered, I now feel well armed and equipped to continue battling on!!”
Hi, we’re Hethel Innovation:
Our goal is to help businesses become more innovative, competitive, and productive.
These goals reach across many sectors, and bring together businesses, researchers, institutions, local governments, and students to create opportunities for innovation.
Alongside management of award winning hubs Hethel Engineering Centre and Scottow Enterprise Park, Hethel Innovation has supported hundreds of businesses in East Anglia over the past eight years through: bespoke interventions, training courses, conferences, masterclasses, workshops, innovation platforms, and incubation.