Building and Motivating Teams
£77.00 - £99.00
£77.00 - £99.00
This course is designed to help those who are charged with the important task of creating and leading teams. As leader you have many responsibilities and obligations and these are essentially the same regardless of whether you lead a small or large team. It’s important that team leaders, managers or supervisors recognize their role in building and managing the performance of their team. This workshop will enable you to understand what is involved in leading a successful team and will help you identify which methods are most effective to get you the best results.
Equipment: No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available.
Lunch provided: For full day training courses a lunch with sandwich or salad, crisps and cake or fruit will be provided. Refreshments will be available throughout the duration of this course.
- The focus of attention when leading a team.
- Stages of team development.
- Building the team by agreeing team identity, mission statement and shared values.
- Team goals and priorities – how to ensure they are well formed and achievable.
- Motivational models that highlight what managers can practically do to motivate staff
- Who plays what roles - achieving the right balance
- Communication styles
- Managing different people differently.
- Overcoming the barriers to team performance.
- Dealing with challenging individuals.
- True diversity and inclusion and how to make it work for you
- Managing Performance
For more details or any enquiries, please do contact us on 01603 788950, or email firstname.lastname@example.org