Cyber Security for start-ups
Location: Carrowbreck House, 7 Carrowbreck Road, Norwich, NR6 5FA.
Designed to provide new business owners with a foundational understanding of the risks of the cyber-related incidents pose to small businesses. This course explores your responsibilities towards client data and helps assist you with growing your organisational systems in a secure and controlled manner.
In association with CyberScale LTD
Duration: Half-day course (9.30am - 12.30pm)
Equipment: No equipment is necessary for you to bring to the course. Pens and note paper will be available.
Lunch provided: Light refreshments will be provided. Lunch only provided on full-day courses.
- Introduction to Cyber security
- What could go wrong?
- What will a breach cost?
- How to identify what is important to your organisation.
- Key elements of protecting your business and data,
- What to do if something goes wrong!
- The essentials and Quick wins
- Opportunity to ask questions
Course price: From £38.50 - £49.50
For more details or any enquiries, please do contact us on 01603 788950, or email firstname.lastname@example.org