Forefront - Team Leader Development
This course is aimed at delegates who are in their first management role.
Typically it might well be someone who has been promoted from within the team and now have to manage colleagues who had until recently been their peers.
If you are someone who is about to be promoted to a position where you will have line management responsibility then Forefront will also be the right course for you. However you really need to have the ability to work with authority in a team in order to derive major benefits. Your organisation should therefore be willing to enable you to run a project as a leader during the course.
Five reasons for using this course
Do you have frontline managers who:
- Were promoted from within because they are technically good?
- Are new to the role and / or inexperienced at managing others?
- Need improved confidence in managing people and problems?
- Find it difficult to balance the pressures of delivering for management while remaining part of the team?
- Could make a significant contribution to the company's profits if they were able to improve the performance of themselves and their teams?
If the answer is "yes" to any of the above questions you will find that the Forefront course provides solutions to these and many other issues that stretch today's team leader.
Forefront is a unique team leader course, which is an investment in your people to deliver increased competence and financial returns for your business.
This course can also be taken with ILM Level 3 Accreditation.