ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management
£1,995.00 + VAT
£2,195.00 + VAT
The ILM Level 5 Award in Leadership and Management is designed for practising middle managers wanting to step up, or for senior managers who want to improve their existing skills. Focusing on innovation, change and effiecieny, this programme will develop your ability to lead more strategically, as well as understand core skills and techniques to foster improved business performance. The programme takes place over 5 months to ensure that delegates are coached and supported with the practical application of their learning in their work roles, offering sustainable results both for the individual and the organisation as a whole.
The Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) is the largest accreditation body for Leadership and Management qualifications in Europe, and the standard of qualification when achieved is recognised internationally.
Benefits for Individuals
- Use core management techniques to drive better results, efficiency and profitability.
- Develop your ability to lead, motivate and inspire.
- Provide strategic leadership as well as day-to-day management.
- Benchmark your managerial skills.
- Raise your profile in your organisation.
Benefits for Employers
- Encourage strategic thinking at this level of management, to foster business improvement.
- Improve efficiency throughout the organisation.
- Engage managers with training, development and feedback from the business – this qualification is designed to provide clear, measurable benefits to career-minded professionals.
Dates to be confirmed - please contact Turning Factor for more details.