Level 2 Award in Food Safety - Refresher
£55 + VAT
£55 + VAT
This half day course is for all employees in the Food and Hospitality sector and is aimed at any current holders of the Level 2 Award in Food Safety to refresh & update their knowledge on the subject.
*Take personal responsibility for food safety procedures
*Keep themselves clean and hygienic
*Receive and store food safely
* Prepare, cook and hold food safely
*Assessing and evaluating the learning
The subjects covered are:
1. Food safety hazards; what can harm the consumer?
2. Safe food storage; food handling & cross contamination
3. Temperature control; refrigeration and chilling
4. Cooking, hot holding and reheating
5. Cleaning and disinfection
6. Pest control
7. Food premises and equipment
Prerequisites: None—just enthusiasm (but basic spoken English/ literacy does help)
Duration: Half day training programme (09:00—13:00)
Cost: £55 +VAT includes examination fees and lunch
Course Tutor: Course Tutors: Sarah Daniels & Richard Mills are both Chartered Environmental Health Practitioners, having spent over 25 years each in the profession.
The RedCat Partnership has been providing food safety training & consultancy in Norfolk, East Anglia & nationally for over 19 years.
For more information about this course please contact us on 01603 473732 or firstname.lastname@example.org