Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
This one day course is a must have qualification for all employees who are designated First Aiders.
The course will introduce delegates to...
* The roles and responsibilities of a First Aider.
* The legal requirements for First Aid provision.
* The importance of accurate incident reporting.
* The need to minimize the risk of infection.
* The importance of assessing the incident.
* Undertaking a Primary Survey.
* When and how to call for help.
This course delivers the official Health and Safety Executive/HABC syllabus with one of the most experienced
first aid trainers in Norfolk.
The subjects covered & assessed are...
1. Recovery Position
2. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
Prerequisites: None - just enthusiasm! (well, and a completed booking form…)
Duration: One day programme ( 09:00 start—16:45 finish )
Cost: £97 + VAT Includes exam fees, (Multiple Choice Question assessment & Practical assessment) course hand book & materials, lunch and refreshments)
Venue: No8 Thorpe Road, Norwich
Course Tutor: Pete Muddell & The RedCat Partnership have been providing Health & Safety training and consultancy in Norfolk, East Anglia and nationally for over 18 years.
We have a reputation for delivering high quality, practical, effective and engaging training. Regular customers will know we offer stimulating, highly interactive training; you won’t get a dull
lecture from us!
For more information on this course please email Kerry