Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering or Manufacturing
Now Booking for 18th, 19th, 25th, 26th March & 2nd April. Exam date 23rd April.
- Food-borne illnesses
- Pest control
- Personal hygiene
- Training strategies
- Physical contamination of food
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Management control techniques
- Food storage, temperature control and preserva-tion
- Design and construction of food premises and equipment
On completing this course candidates will be able to:
- Guide and advise on the management of food safety in a business.
- Contribute to the management of food safety in a catering or manufacturing business.
- Identify further technical knowledge necessary in food safety management proce-dure.
-Determine further training requirements.
- Identify areas for legal compliance.
- Determine good practice.
- Design an improvement plan.
- Promote and encourage good standards of food safety.
- Liaise with enforcement officers.
- Deliver level 1 and 2 food hygiene training (with appropriate training skills).
Minimum Teaching Time: 36 hours, which is achieved over the 5 days, in a small group. You must have 80% attendance. 6th day is required for exam & assignments
Assessment Format: This qualification is assessed through a 2-part examination.
Part one is a 30-question multiple-choice examination (30 marks)
Part 2 is a written examination where learners choose 4 from 6 questions. The total mark available in the section is 70marks. The duration of the examination is 2.5hours
Designed for : Owners, Managers, supervisors and senior hygiene personnel.
Also for: Trainers and those who monitor and audit food safety systems
This is a challenging course; candidates require a moderate level of academic ability. Access to a com-puter, for assignment research, email, etc is an advantage. We are looking to introduce pre-course screening.......
For more information or to book on to this course please email The RedCat Partnership on email@example.com