NEW- One Day Workshop: Developing Enterprising Attitudes
As part of our quest to develop enterprise across region, Swarm is pleased to launch new bite sized workshops across Norfolk, Suffolk and Essex designed to introduce employees in organisations into developing enterprising attitudes in the workplace and learning to measure impact.
Developed by Swarm Enterprise in conjunction with leading business author and entrepreneur Robert Ashton, the day is based on the full 10 day Enterprise training program.
The aim of the day is to enable each delegate to look for more ways to they can deliver impact that can influence the growth of both the organisation and their own careers.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will be able
- Understand the importance of measuring their own impact and return on investment
- Seeing their place within the bigger picture
- Winning the support of others both within & outside the organisation
- Taking and holding control of conversations
- Gaining commitment from colleagues, customers and others
How it will be done:
The course will be delivered in a way that takes into consideration:
- That not everyone in the room will fully understand the initial relevance
- Your marketplace and structure present opportunities not constraints
- Past experience informs, but does not dictate, future success.
Duration & Delivery:
Group sizes: 8-12 participants
When: April and May 2016
Time: the day starts from 9:30 am to 16:00
Where: Delivered in central locations in Norwich, Ipswich and Colchester.
Cost: £200 + VAT per delegate
(25% discount for Charities & Social Enterprises)
For more information
call 01953 609752 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org