Paediatric First Aid Training - 2 days
10% discount if quote 'Norfolk Chamber Member'.
£130 plus VAT
"The trainer was excellent. He gave a really good feel of 'real life' situations. I feel a lot more confident because of this - many thanks."
To train delegates to be able to deal with a paediatric emergency within the workplace.
People who work in nursery, first, infant or primary schools.
Delegates will receive a Norvic certificate in Paediatric First Aid - valid for 3 years.
- Making an emergency plan
- Basic life support and choking
- The unconscious casualty
- Wounds and bleeding
- Burns and electric shock
- Strain and sprains
- Fractures and dislocations
- Head and eye injuries
- Poison and harmful substances including bites and stings
- Heat and cold injuries
- Foreign bodies in the ear and nose
- Medical emergencies
- Asthma and hyperventilation
- Sickle cell
- First aid kits
- Accident books.