QA Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (RQF) - 1 Day
10% discount if quote 'norfolk chamber member'
£80 plus VAT
All delegates will be awarded a Norvic certificate of attendance accredited by Qualsafe Awards who are recognised by Ofqual. It is valid for three years.
Open courses are held regularly at our training venues in Norwich, Norfolk and Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Alternatively, courses can be arranged at your own site anywhere in the UK (subject to suitability).
- Role and responsibility of first aider
- Introduction to first aid
- The recovery position
- Heart attack
- Burns and scalds
- Incident management and safety
- Basic life support
- Adult and paediatric resuscitation
- Use of AED
- Control of bleeding and shock
- Simple record keeping and first aid equipment
“Information presented in a clear and concise way at a good pace. Enjoyable course, very informative”.
“Lots of hands on role play, was a very good way to learn."
"The best first aid course (my 7th) I've done."