QA Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (RQF) - 3 day
10% discount if quote 'Norfolk Chamber Member'
£150 plus VAT
Aims to provide delegates with the required level of training, skills and knowledge in First Aid, and comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
Successful delegates will be awarded a certificate of competence accredited by Qualsafe Awards who are recognised by Ofqual. It is valid for three years.
Open courses are held regularly at our training venues in Norwich, Norfolk and Cambridge, Cambridgeshire. Alternatively, courses can be arranged at your own site anywhere in the UK (subject to suitability).
- Introduction to first aid
- Incident management and safety
- The unconscious patient
- Major illness: diabetes, heart attack, stroke
- Fractures and dislocations
- Head Injuries
- Eye Injuries
- Simple record keeping & first aid equipment
- The legal framework for first and in the workplace
- Basic life support
- Use of AED
- Control of bleeding and shock
- Major Illness: epilepsy, allergic reactions
- Burns and scolds
- Poisons and harmful substances
- Basic casualty handling
- Knowledge and skills assessments
"Good course with refreshing content. Great value for money."
"The use of video clips really helped. The course was a good pace and the content was made interesting. It's the most enjoyable First Aid course I have attended in 20 years.”