Using Cloud Accounting to grow your Business
Location: Carrowbreck House, 7 Carrowbreck Road, Norwich, NR6 5FA
Over the past 2 years, the accounting profession has seen one of the biggest changes in management information systems since the introduction of spreadsheets. This has arisen as a result of on-going technological advances across the globe and the increased demand for real time data. The use of online accounting software has increased exponentially and the benefits of using online solutions are numerous.
Duration: 9:30am – 12:30pm
Equipment: Pens and note paper will be available.
Lunch provided: On half-day courses, light refreshments will be available throughout the duration of this course.
- Configuration and Basic bookkeeping of QuickBooks Online
- Raising sales invoices, quotes and statements to customers
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns and record keeping
- Management accounts and reporting
- Using real-time information to understand your business
- Using technology to streamline your business
- Growing the business
- Exit strategy
Some benefits of cloud accounting are;
• Accessibility - The ability to access your data anywhere in the world where you have an Internet connection. This allows quicker management reporting at your fingertips. Some providers allow the data to be accessed across a platform of devices including iPads and iPhones.
• Automation - Several of the cloud solutions now support bank feeds so that your bank transactions can automatically download directly into your software which can reduce processing time and eliminate errors. Reduced data entry can mean your scan your invoices in or take photos and the app will do the rest for you, instead of keying them in one by one.
• Remote working - Without the need to access the data on a specific PC, we’ve seen an uptake in remote working, where bookkeepers can work away from their own office or even at home. With the pace of modern life, it can be essential that accounts are accessible anywhere.
• Program updates and review - You will always be using the most up to date version of the software, and you won’t need to buy yearly program updates. Monitoring your business is performed in real-time, allowing you to run as efficiently as possible.
Prices range from £36.00 - £47.00 per person.
For more information, please do contact us on 01603 788950 or email email@example.com