Using the Right Marketing Channels for the Right Reasons
An Introduction to Getting it Right for Your Business
Customers receive information from a range of marketing channels. The Marketing Channels workshop will help delegates define who their customers are, develop clear marketing messages and identify the most effective marketing channels to reach them.
This will include highlighting key points to help develop these channels successfully and a clear plan of action for delegates to develop.
Aimed at business leaders from established companies who wish to define, or re-define their marketing plans, the workshop will be rich in content, informative, interactive and practical.
- Key Outcomes Delegates will develop a clear understanding of: ·
- The definition of marketing – what it is ·
- Customer demographics ·
- How to establish a niche/unique selling point ·
- How to develop marketing messages ·
- A range of marketing channels and how to develop them effectively including:
- website and SEO
- social media (Linkedin, Facebook and Twitter)
- PR - leaflets
- face-to-face marketing including public speaking, attending exhibitions and meetings ·
- The key elements of an Action Plan
- Sources of further information
Who is it for?
This course, as with all the Scale-Up New Anglia and New Anglia Growth Hub events, is suited and intended for businesses already running and established. Ideally, those businesses who are looking to grow their customers and increase sales and loyalty.