Facebook for Business
With over 1.37 billion daily active Facebook users worldwide, and users spending an average of 20 minutes on Facebook on each visit, Facebook cannot be ignored
Many businesses are already using Facebook but worry about a lack of knowledge. This workshop will provide you with the tools and knowledge to confidently use Facebook for your business, and save time.
Bring your laptop to this interactive session with Social Media specialist and author Sara Greenfield, and work on your own Facebook page for immediate results.
1. Ensure your Company Facebook page is set up correctly
2. Learn tips and tricks to promote your page and increase engagement
3. Learn how to create engaging content using free online tools
4. Learn how to use live video
5. Pick up tips on how to run Facebook Ads – these can be highly targeted and cost-effective
Who should attend:
Anyone in business who has already set up a Facebook page and is familiar with the basics, but wants to learn more.
About your trainer:
Sara Greenfield owns Bright Yellow Marketing, a social media specialist based in Wymondham and Norwich. She has been using social media since the early days and set up her social media business in 2013. With a background of 16 years in the law (as a partner in a top 100 London firm) and 12 years in sales and marketing, running her own Norfolk businesses, she has a firm understanding of both corporate needs and those of local small business owners.