You are here
Job Vacancy - Customer Experience Team Member
Customer Experience Team Member
Salary: £18,000 to £25,000 /year
37.5 hours per week
We’re on the hunt for someone with amazing passion and enthusiasm, who is committed to making a real difference, by supporting businesses of all sizes and sectors in this fast-paced environment.
Norfolk Chamber is a not for profit business membership organisation with over 900 members. We provide networking opportunities, share knowledge, offer business services, signpost to business opportunities and inspire innovative thinking to enable companies to do better business.We are looking for another Customer Experience Team Member to join our team to help to continue to grow membership and retain our existing customers. Our mission is to connect, support and give voice to every business in Norfolk.
About this role
You’ll play an integral part within the Customer Experience Team, dealing with customer queries on a day to day basis and create new and innovative ways to help develop the business.
You will actively engage by phone, email or at events with a wide range of business customers to understand and support their needs and then be motivated, inspired and driven to always exceed the customer’s expectations.
The Customer Experience Team bridge and connect our customers across all our business areas (finance, international, policy and membership) and work within and environment of complete, transparency and customer care.
This role is very varied with no two days being the same, you should be able to embrace change and be a natural problem solver.
Success in this role will be measured by KPI’s that demonstrate customer satisfaction and customer life-time value.
- To proactively promote membership to businesses that would benefit
- Seek from all interactions the detailed customer knowledge required to build rich and relevant customer profiles.
- To own the customers’ needs and follow up on responses and promised actions
- To be an ambassador of our values and behaviours required to deliver a customer centric business
- To interact effectively with the chambers marketing, finance, international, policy and management people.
- Undertake a six month accredited British Chambers of Commerce International Training Programme to enable you to certify international documentation for exporting businesses on behalf of HMRC.
- To organise, market and attend Norfolk Chamber networking events
- Attend other networking events and promote the work of the Chamber in the local business community
- To embark on a detailed multi-skilling program that will allow expertise in all business areas.
- To regularly attend customer centric training programs
- To report to the Head of Customer Experience.
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours for events
- A professional and friendly nature
- Account Management experience with customers on a face to face basis.
- Working with B2B clients (Desirable)
- Team work and the flexibility to support your colleagues where needed
- Proficient with IT including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Quickly able to learn online multi-platform IT systems such as CRM, email marketing, website, project management software, and live chat
- To be effective in oral, written and face to face communication
- Valid UK Driving Licence with use of your own car for business use.
- Educated to A-level qualifications or above.
- Knowledge of the local business community and issues currently facing businesses on a local and national level.
Our offices are based in the outskirts of Norwich with free parking. Benefits include 26 days holiday plus bank holiday per annum, free healthcare cash plan and a pension scheme.
Closing date is Monday 13 May. First interviews for this role will take place on 23/24 May 2019, with second interviews taking place the following week.
Please apply through Indeed Jobs here.