You are here
Norfolk Day 2018
Norfolk Day is on Friday, July 27 2018. It will be a date for the whole county to celebrate what is good about Norfolk from shops, tourist attractions, restaurants to businesses – we can all play a part!
It is important to change the perception of Norfolk. We are going to recalibrate the way in which those who don’t know Norfolk see us. We need to, because much of the world is simply ill-informed about Norfolk. We know it’s great here; others don’t – yet.
The initiative, which is backed by the EDP and BBC, has already drawn widespread support.
Chris Sargisson, Chief Executive has been named as an ambassador for Norfolk Day, "I want to tell you why I’m so excited. Because it’s a fantastic opportunity to tell the world how much Norfolk has to offer." Read full EDP article here.
It is vital to have the business community backing Norfolk Day and want to hear what ideas businesses have for the day. From this we will create a toolkit with ways businesses to show their support.
How to get involved
- Visit the Norfolk Day Shop where you can purchase balloons, bunting, celebration packs, flags and posters to help celebrate on the day and dress up your offices.
- Let us know what your business has got instore for Norfolk Day - are you planning a special event? Product launch? Open your doors to the public? Email email@example.com your plans
- Keep up to date on activity planned for Norfolk Day by visiting EDP's dedicated Norfolk Day website
- Download the Norfolk Day logo
- Getting promoting on social media tweet @norfolk #NorfolkDay or log on to the Norfolk Day Facebook group.